SS Caledonia Dinner Menu Postcard - 9 June 1910
Front Cover of a Vintage Second Cabin Dinner Menu Card from 9 June 1910 on board the TSS Caledonia of the Anchor Line featured Boiled Halibut, Hollandaise Sauce, Roast Sirloin of Beef, Baked Potatoes, and Plum Pudding, Brandy Sauce for dessert.
- Giblet Soup
- Boiled Halibut, Hollandaise Sauce
- Roast Fowl, Brown Gravy
- Roast Sirloin of Beef, Baked Potatoes
- Corned Beef Brisket and Greens
- Boiled Potatoes
- Plum Pudding, Brandy Sauce
- Semolina Pudding
- Everton Toffee
Passengers attention is directed to attached Post Card which is available for their use.
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 13.9 cm
- Reverse Side: Blank (Note: Post Card Attached to Top of Menu)