Immigration Ship Names & Immigrant Ship Ephemera
Some of the most prized collectibles are ephemeral memorabilia produced on or for each voyage or ship. They include passenger lists, brochures, tickets and voyage contracts, luggage tags, postcards, sports and entertainment programs, track charts, deck plans, menus, onboard newspapers, magazines, books, voyage log extracts, passenger letters, ship letterhead, cap tallies, photographs, illustrations, logos, and more.
While the GG Archives has an extensive collection of these paper memorabilia or ephemera, the number of digitized items varies greatly by ship. Some we have extensive holdings, while others, we may have only one or two choice pieces. Take a different look at history through the often graphically exquisite ephemera for the ships of your ancestors.
We have grouped the ships alphabetically and disclose within each letter(s) the first and last listing in that grouping.
- "A" Ships SS Admiral to SS Avoceta
- "B" Ships RMS Baltic to RMS Britannic
- "C" Ships SS C. F. Tietgen to SS Cymric
- "D" Ships SS De Grasse to SS Dunvegan Castle
- "E" Ships SS Edinburgh Castle to SS Exeter
- "F" Ships SS Finland to SS Fürst Bismarck
- "G" Ships SS Galilea to SS Grosser Kurfürst
- "H" Ships SS Haakon VII to SS Hudson
- "I" and "J" Ships SS Ile De France to RMS Ivernia
- "K" Ships SS Kaiser to SS Kungsholm
- "L" Ships SS L'Aquitaine to RMS Lusitania
- "M" Ships SS Maasdam to SS Müchen
- "N" Ships SS Nestor to SS Normandie
- "O" Ships RMS Oceanic to SS Oscar II
- "P" & "Q" Ships RMS Pannonia to RMS Queen Mary
- "R" Ships SS Red Cross to SS Ryndam
- "S" Ships SS Saale to SS Stuttgart
- "T" Ships RMS Teutonic to SS Tuscania
- "U" & "V" Ships SS Ulysses to SS Vulcania
- "W" to "Z" Ships SS Walmer Castle to SS Zeeland