Ocean Liner and Travel Brochures
Fabulous Collection of Ocean Liner and Travel Brochures from the latter 1800s through the 1950s. Many are not only rare but offer a unique glimpse of passenger accommodations for ocean travel, often profusely illustrated with photographs and other illustrations.
- Ocean Liner and Travel Brochures 1889-1911
- Ocean Liner and Travel Brochures 1912-1917
- Ocean Liner and Travel Brochures 1920-1924
- Ocean Liner and Travel Brochures 1925-1936
- Ocean Liner and Travel Brochures 1937-1951
The Steamship and Ocean Liner brochures, published from the late 1800s through the 1960s, offered a unique look into the accommodations, voyages, and life on board the ships. The brochures often captured the ships' unique interiors from all classes' perspectives, including first, second, tourist third cabin, and third class.
A few of our most popular brochures include the 1912 brochure on the SS France of the CGT-French Line; the 1907 White Star Line brochure that covered fleet, history, and services; a 1922 brochure on the famous RMS Majestic of the White Star Line, a 1908 Allan Line brochure on their second cabin accommodations; and, a 1937 brochure on the ocean liner Normandie of the French Line.
Steamship Passengers Browsing Through Brochures at a Kiosk onboard the SS Victoria in the Early 1900s. GGA Image ID # 1751ef8f73
Other Brochures (Legacy System)
- 1910 Travel Guide
- Cunard Handbook for Emigrants - 1907
- Hamburg American Line Across the Atlantic - 1905
- Hamburg American Line Book of Photographs - 1908
- Hamburg American Line European Traveler's Guide - 1890
- Multi-Line Handbook for Travelers From Overseas - 1913
- Multi-Line Passage Regulations to North America - 1924
- The American Way to Europe - Undated
- Trondheim Harbour - Norway - 1961
- United States Lines Spring & Summer Travel - 1938
- Ocean Records World Traveler - 1923