RMS Queen Elizabeth Luncheon Menu - 29 August 1949
Front Cover of a Vintage Luncheon Menu from Monday, 29 August 1949 on board the RMS Queen Elizabeth of the Cunard Line featured Corned Brisket of Beef and Vegetables, Vienna Steak, Tomato Sauce, and Ice Cream for dessert.
- Tomato Juice
- Potage Crecy
- Fillet of Haddock, Lyonnaise
- Navarin of Lamb, Primeurs
- Corned Brisket of Beef and Vegetables
- Braised Cabbage
- Baked Jacket and Sauté of Potatoes
- GRILL: Vienna Steak, Tomato Sauce
- COLD: Boiled Ham, Ox Tongue
- Lettuce, Beetroot and Onion Salad, Cream and French Dressings
- Apricots and Creamed Rice
- Ice Cream
- CHEESE: Cheddar, Kraft
Passengers on Special Diet are especially I invited to make known their requirements to the Head Waiter.