Port of San Francisco Passenger Lists 1937 & 1954
The San Francisco Harbor. The Syren & Shipping Illustrated, 17 June 1908. GGA Image ID # 1473169b9e
San Francisco is located on the West Coast of the United States at the north end of the San Francisco Peninsula and includes significant stretches of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay within its boundaries.
Several picturesque islands—Alcatraz, Treasure Island and the adjacent Yerba Buena Island, and small portions of Alameda Island, Red Rock Island, and Angel Island—are part of the city.
Digitized Passenger Lists for the Port of San Francisco
- Steamship Line: Grace Line
- Class of Passengers: First and Second Saloon
- Date of Departure: 10 December 1937
- Route: San Francisco and Los Angeles to Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Panama Canal, Colombia, Havana, and New York
- Commander: Captain Curt Zastrow
- Steamship Line: Orient Line
- Class of Passengers: Tourist Class
- Date of Departure: 8 October 1954
- Route: Vancouver BC to Sydney via San Francisco, Honolulu, Suva (Fiji), and Auckland
- Commander: Captain A. E. Coles, R.D., R.N.R.