Port of San Francisco Passenger Lists
San Francisco is located on the West Coast of the United States at the north end of the San Francisco Peninsula and includes significant stretches of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay within its boundaries.
Several picturesque islands—Alcatraz, Treasure Island and the adjacent Yerba Buena Island, and small portions of Alameda Island, Red Rock Island, and Angel Island—are part of the city.
Digitized Ships Lists for the Port of San Francisco
- Steamship Line: Grace Line
- Ship: SS Santa Rosa
- Class of Passengers: First and Second Saloon
- Date of Departure: 10 December 1937
- Route: San Francisco and Los Angeles to Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Panama Canal, Colombia, Havana, and New York
- Commander: Captain Curt Zastrow