Port of Vancouver BC Passenger Lists
Vancouver, considered the greatest ocean port in Canada, has points of resemblance to San Francisco, and the province as a whole has an abundance of beaches, harbor seals, large coastal trees, abundance of good Chinese restaurants, snow-capped mountains, and lush vegetation.
The Port of Vancouver flanks Burrard Inlet. Behind it are the mountains lush with trees and stuffed with minerals. Before it are the rich and poor nations of the Pacific — japan, China, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, the Philippines, Thailand, New Zealand, India, South and Central America and the United States.
Digitized Passenger Lists for the Port of Vancouver
- Steamship Line: Orient Line
- Class of Passengers: Tourist Class
- Date of Departure: 8 October 1954
- Route: Vancouver BC to Sydney via San Francisco, Honolulu, Suva (Fiji), and Auckland
- Commander: Captain A. E. Coles, R.D., R.N.R.