Port of Santa Cruz Passenger Lists
The Port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife is the most important of the Canary Islands ports in terms of passengers, as 23% of passenger transport by sea of the islands is through this port. Apart from hosting interisland ferry connections, the Port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife is a staging post of numerous shipping lines, linking it with the main ports in Europe, Africa and America.
Digitized Passenger Lists for the Port of Santa Cruz
- Steamship Line: Canadian Pacific (CPOS)
- Class of Passengers: Cruise Members
- Date of Departure: 29 August 1936
- Route: Liverpool - The Azores - Santa Cruz - Teneriffe - Madeira - Liverpool
- Commander: Captain W. S. Brown