Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands Passenger Lists 1936
Landing Stage at Santa Cruz de Tenerife. The Syren and Shipping Illustrated, 8 April 1908. GGA Image ID # 147088c5ae
Passenger Lists available from the GG Archives from the Port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands. Organized by Date of Departure, Steamship Line, Steamship or Ocean Liner, Class of Passengers, Route, and the Ship's Captain.
The Port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife is the most important of the Canary Islands ports in terms of passengers, as 23% of passenger transport by sea of the islands is through this port. Apart from hosting interisland ferry connections, the Port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife is a staging post of numerous shipping lines, linking it with the main ports in Europe, Africa and America.
- Steamship Line: Canadian Pacific (CPOS)
- Class of Passengers: Cruise Members
- Date of Departure: 29 August 1936
- Route: Liverpool - The Azores - Santa Cruz - Teneriffe - Madeira - Liverpool
- Commander: Captain W. S. Brown