Port of La Plata Passenger Lists
La Plata (The Silver) is the capital city of the Province of Buenos Aires, Argentina, and of the partido de La Plata.
Digitized Passenger Lists for the Port of La Plata
Passenger Lists available from the GG Archives from the Port of La Plata, Argentina. Organized by Date of Departure, Steamship Line, Steamship or Ocean Liner, Class of Passengers, Route, and the Ship's Captain.
- Steamship Line: Hamburg Amerika Linie / Hamburg American Line (HAPAG)
- Class of Passengers: First Class
- Date of Departure: 20 September 1909
- Route: Boulogne-sur-Mer to Rio de Janeiro and La Plata via Southampton, Vigo, and Lisbon
- Commander: Captain P. Wiehr