Cape Verde Passenger Lists 1935
Passenger Lists available from the GG Archives from the Port of Cape Verde. Organized by Date of Departure, Steamship Line, Steamship or Ocean Liner, Class of Passengers, Route, and the Ship's Captain.
Cape Verde, officially the Republic of Cabo Verde, is an island country spanning an archipelago of 10 volcanic islands in the central Atlantic Ocean. Located 570 kilometres (350 miles) off the coast of Western Africa that gained independence from Portugal in 1975.
Digitized Passenger Lists for the Port of Cape Verde
- Steamship Line: Royal Mail Lines
- Class of Passengers: First and Second Saloon
- Date of Departure: circa 1 June 1935 (Note 1)
- Route: Southampton to Buenos Aires via London (Tilbury), Cherbourg, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Spain (Coruña Galicia [A Coruña], Las Palmas, Vigo), Portugal (Leixöes, Lisbon), Madeira, St. Vincent, Cape Verde Island, Brazil (Bahia, Pernambuco [Recife], Rio de Janeiro, Santos, São Paulo), Montevideo, Uruguay
- Commander: Captain A. Purvis
- Note 1: Passenger List did not provide departure date from Southampton - Only the Arrival date (18 June 1935) for Buenos Aires Argentina