Port of Las Palmas Passenger Lists
Las Palmas, officially Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, is a city and capital of Gran Canaria, in the Canary Islands. Las Palmas is the largest city of the European Union lying outside the European Continent. It is located in the northeast part of the Spanish island of Gran Canaria, about 150 kilometres (93 miles) off the northwestern coast of Africa within the Atlantic Ocean.
Digitized Passenger Lists for the Port of Las Palmas
Passenger Lists available from the GG Archives from the Port of Las Palmas, Gran Canaria. Organized by Date of Departure, Steamship Line, Steamship or Ocean Liner, Class of Passengers, Route, and the Ship's Captain.
- Steamship Line: Yeoward Line
- Date of Voyage: 1924 August 27
- Vessel: Andorinha
- Class: Tourist Class Passengers
- Route: Liverpool to Tenerife, Madeira, The Canary Islands, Return to Liverpool
- Captain: G. F. Pope
- Steamship Line: Royal Mail Lines
- Class of Passengers: First and Second Saloon
- Date of Departure: circa 1 June 1935 (Note 1)
- Route: Southampton to Buenos Aires via London (Tilbury), Cherbourg, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Spain (Coruña Galicia [A Coruña], Las Palmas, Vigo), Portugal (Leixöes, Lisbon), Madeira, St. Vincent, Cape Verde Island, Brazil (Bahia, Pernambuco [Recife], Rio de Janeiro, Santos, São Paulo), Montevideo, Uruguay
- Commander: Captain A. Purvis
- Note 1: Passenger List did not provide departure date from Southampton - Only the Arrival date (18 June 1935) for Buenos Aires Argentina