Port of Falmouth, England Passenger Lists
Falmouth is a town on the coast of Cornwall in southwest England. It’s known for its deep natural harbour on the Fal Estuary, and beaches like Swanpool and Gyllyngvase. The National Maritime Museum Cornwall has interactive galleries and a flotilla of model boats.
Digitized Passenger Lists for the Port of Falmouth, England
- Steamship Line: Hamburg Amerika Linie / Hamburg American Line (HAPAG)
- Class of Passengers: Surgeons and Nurses of the American Red Cross
- Date of Departure: 13 September 1914
- Route: New York to Falmouth, England
- Commander: Captain Armistead Rust, U.S.N. (Retired)