Almeria, Spain Passenger Lists 1908 & 1913
Passenger Lists available from the GG Archives from the Port of Almeria, Spain. Organized by Date of Departure, Steamship Line, Steamship or Ocean Liner, Class of Passengers, Route, and the Ship's Captain.
Almería is a city in Andalusia, Spain, on the Mediterranean Sea. It is the capital of the province of the same name. It's situated in the southeast of Spain. By sea, the port of Almería has connections to Melilla, Algeria and Morocco, and also tourist cruises in the Mediterranean.
Digitized Passenger Lists for the Port of Almeria
- Steamship Line: White Star Line
- Class of Passengers: First Class
- Date of Departure: 4 October 1908
- Route: Genoa to Boston via Naples, Almeria, and Azores
- Commander: Captain R. Lobez
- Steamship Line: Cunard Line
- Class of Passengers: Saloon
- Date of Departure: 4 November 1913
- Route: Fiume to New York via Trieste, Patras, Messina, Naples, Almeria, and Gibraltar
- Commander: Captain William Prothero