Port of Almeria Passenger Lists
Almería is a city in Andalusia, Spain, on the Mediterranean Sea. It is the capital of the province of the same name. It's situated in the southeast of Spain. By sea, the port of Almería has connections to Melilla, Algeria and Morocco, and also tourist cruises in the Mediterranean.
Digitized Passenger Lists
- Steamship Line: White Star Line
- Class of Passengers: First Class
- Date of Departure: 4 October 1908
- Route: Genoa to Boston via Naples, Almeria, and Azores
- Commander: Captain R. Lobez