Port of Dubrovnik (Ragusa), Croatia Passenger Lists 1938
Dubrovnik, also known as Ragusa, is a city on the Adriatic Sea coast of Croatia, positioned at the terminal end of the Isthmus of Dubrovnik.
Digitized Passenger Lists for the Port of Dubrovnik (Ragusa)
- Steamship Line: Italia Line
- Class of Passengers: First Class
- Date of Departure: 14 July 1938
- Route: Trieste to New York via Dubrovnik, Patra, Naples, Palermo, Algiers, Gibraltar, Lisbon, and Azores
- Commander: Captain William Lazzari