Port of Galveston Passenger Lists
Galveston is a coastal city located on Galveston Island and Pelican Island in the U.S. state of Texas. During the 19th century, Galveston became a major U.S. commercial center and one of the largest ports in the United States. Galveston is known for the hurricane that devastated the city in 1900. The natural disaster that followed still counts as the deadliest in American history.
Digitized Ships Lists for the Port of Galveston
- Steamship Line: Norddeutscher Lloyd (North German Lloyd)
- Class of Passengers: Cabin
- Date of Departure: 18 September 1902
- Route: Bremen to Baltimore and Galveston
- Commander: Captain J. Jantzen