Gaspé, Quebec Passenger Lists 1939
Passenger Lists available from the GG Archives from the Port of Gaspé, Quebec. Organized by Date of Departure, Steamship Line, Steamship or Ocean Liner, Class of Passengers, Route, and the Ship's Captain.
Gaspé is a city at the tip of the Gaspé Peninsula in the Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine region of eastern Quebec in Canada. Gaspé is located about 650 km northeast of Quebec City, and 350 km east of Rimouski. Gaspé is mainly a tender port where ships anchor in the large protected harbor of Gaspé Bay.
Digitized Passenger Lists for the Port of Gaspé
- Steamship Line: Cunard Line
- Class of Passengers: Cruise
- Date of Departure: 25 July 1939
- Route: New York to Quebec, Gaspé, and Halifax and returning to New York
- Commander: Captain W. C. Battle, D.S.C., R.D., R.N.R.