Port of Istanbul, Turkey Passenger Lists
Istanbul, formerly known as Byzantium and Constantinople, is the most populous city in Turkey and the country's economic, cultural and historic center. Istanbul is a transcontinental city in Eurasia, straddling the Bosporus strait (which separates Europe and Asia) between the Sea of Marmara and the Black Sea.
Digitized Passenger Lists for the Port of Istanbul
- Steamship Line: Anchor Line
- Class of Passengers: Cruise
- Date of Departure: 30 January 1926
- Route: New York to Funchal (Madeira); Lisbon; Cadiz, Spain; Gibraltar; Algiers; Tunis, Carthage; Phaleron Bay (Athens); Constantinople; Haifa; Alexandria; Naples; Villefranche (Nice); Monte Carlo; Cherbourg; and return to New York.
- Commander: Captain D. W. Bone