SS Caledonia Dinner Menu Postcard - 9 June 1910
Vintage Second Cabin Dinner Menu Card from 9 June 1910 on board the TSS Caledonia of the SteamshipLine featured Boiled Halibut, Hollandaise Sauce, Roast Sirloin of Beef, Baked Potatoes, and Plum Pudding, Brandy Sauce for dessert.
Dinner Menu Card
Thursday, 9th June 1910
- Giblet Soup
- Boiled Halibut, Hollandaise Sauce
- Roast Fowl, Brown Gravy
- Roast Sirloin of Beef, Baked Potatoes
- Corned Brisket of Beef and Greens
- Biled Potatoes
- Plum Pudding, Brandy Sauce
- Semolina Pudding
- Everton Toffee
Passengers attention is directed to attached Post Card which is available for their use.
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 13.9 cm
- Reverse Side: Blank (Note: Post Card Attached to Top of Menu)