1888 Passenger Lists
All Passenger Lists For 1888 Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.
Digitized 1888 Passenger Lists
- Steamship Line: Cunard Line
- Class of Passengers: Saloon
- Date of Departure: 30 August 1888
- Route: Liverpool to Boston
- Commander: Captain Roberts
- Steamship Line: Norddeutscher Lloyd Bremen (North German Lloyd)
- Class of Passengers: Steerage
- Date of Departure: 14 November 1888
- Route: Bremen to New York
- Commander: Captain H. Hellmers