Passenger Lists for the Year 1955
All Passenger Lists For 1955 Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.
Digitized 1955 Passenger Lists
- Steamship Line: Union-Castle Line
- Class of Passengers: First and Cabin Class
- Date of Departure: 17 June 1955
- Route: Cape Town to London via Madeira
- Commander: Captain H. A. Deller
Other 1955 Passenger Lists Available at the GG Archives
- United States Lines SS United States, Cabin, 1955-06-24, New York to Southampton via Le Havre, Captain John W. Anderson, Capt., U.S.N.R.
- United States Lines SS United States, Cabin, 1955-09-22, Southampton to New York via Le Havre, Captain Frederick Fender, Capt., U.S.N.R.