1891 Passenger Lists
All Passenger Lists For 1891 Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.
Digitized 1891 Passenger Lists
- Steamship Line: CGT French Line
- Class of Passengers: Cabin Class
- Date of Departure: 25 July 1891
- Route: New York to Le Havre
- Commander: Captain LeBœuf
- Steamship Line: Allan Line Royal Mail Steamers
- Class of Passengers: Saloon
- Date of Departure: 17 September 1891
- Route: Liverpool to Quebec and Montreal
- Commander: Captain J. Ritchie