1883 Passenger Lists
All Passenger Lists For 1883 Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.
Digitized 1883 Passenger Lists
- Steamship Line: State Line Steamship Co.
- Class of Passengers: Cabin
- Date of Departure: 28 June 1883
- Route: New York to Glasgow
- Steamship Line: Inman Line
- Class of Passengers: Saloon
- Date of Departure: 25 October 1883
- Route: Liverpool to New York
- Commander: Captain Robert Leitch