1960 Ship Passenger Lists
Passenger booklets for 1960 in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.
- Steamship Line: Cunard Line
- Class of Passengers: Tourist Class
- Date of Departure: 26 February 1960
- Route: Southampton to New York via Cherbourg
- Commander: Captain J. W. Caunce, R.D., R.N.R.