Passenger Lists for the Year 1915
All Passenger Lists For 1915 Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.
Digitized 1915 Passenger Lists
- Steamship Line: Holland-America Line
- Class of Passengers: First and Second Cabin
- Date of Departure: 29 May 1915
- Route: Rotterdam to New York
- Commander: Captain J. Baron
- Steamship Line: Norwegian America Line / Den Norske Amerikalinje (NAL)
- Class of Passengers: Cabin
- Date of Departure: 18 August 1915
- Route: Oslo to New York via Kristiansand, Stavanger, and Bergen
- Commander: Captain K. S. Irgens