Passenger Lists for the Year 1916
All Passenger Lists For 1916 Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.
Digitized 1916 Passenger Lists
- Steamship Line: American Line
- Class of Passengers: First and Second Class
- Date of Departure: 9 September 1916
- Route: Liverpool to New York
- Commander: Captain A. R. Mills
- Steamship Line: Scandinavian America Line / Skandinavien-Amerika Linie
- Class of Passengers: First and Second Cabin
- Date of Departure: 14 November 1916
- Route: Copenhagen to New York
- Commander: Captain A. G. Thomsen