Passenger Lists for the Year 1885
All Passenger Lists For 1885 Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.
Digitized 1885 Passenger Lists
- Steamship Line: Norddeutscher Lloyd (North German Lloyd)
- Class of Passengers: Cabin and Steerage
- Date of Departure: 3 June 1885
- Route: Bremen to New York
- Commander: Captain Wilhelm Willigerod