1890 Passenger Lists
All Passenger Lists For 1890 Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.
Digitized 1890 Passenger Lists
- Steamship Line: Norddeutscher Lloyd (North German Lloyd)
- Class of Passengers: Cabin
- Date of Departure: 1 January 1890
- Route: Bremen to New York
- Commander: Captain H. Baur
- Steamship Line: Cunard Line
- Class of Passengers: Saloon
- Date of Departure: 15 March 1890
- Route: Liverpool to New York
- Commander: Captain Hains (Lt. RNR)