1897 Passenger Lists
All Passenger Lists For 1897 Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.
Digitized 1897 Passenger Lists
- Steamship Line: Allan-State Line Royal Mail Steamers
- Class of Passengers: Cabin Class
- Date of Departure: 25 June 1897
- Route: New York to Glasgow via Londonderry
- Commander: Captain A. G. Braes
- Steamship Line: Anchor Line
- Class of Passengers: Saloon
- Date of Departure: 12 August 1897
- Route: Glasgow to New York via Moville
- Commander: Captain G. C. Boothby