S.S. Rhynland Passenger Lists
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the S.S. Rhynland Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: American Line
- Steamship: S.S. Rhynland
- Class of Passengers: Cabin
- Date of Departure: 11 September 1895
- Route: Liverpool to Philadelphia
- Commander: Captain F. Loesewitz
- Notable Passengers: Margaret E. Leicester-Addis, Mabel Edwards, Rosine Melle, Daisy Wood, Henry L. Williams
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.