SS President Van Buren Passenger Lists
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the SS President Van Buren Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: United States Lines
- Class of Passengers: Cabin
- Date of Departure: 18 July 1923
- Route: New York to London via Plymouth and Cherbourg
- Commander: Captain A. M. Moore, U.S.N.R.F
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.