SS Pennland Passenger Lists
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the SS Pennland Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Red Star Line
- Steamship: SS Pennland
- Class of Passengers: Cabin
- Date of Departure: 27 August 1926
- Route: Antwerp to Halifax and New York via Boulogne-sur-Mer and Southampton
- Commander: Captain William A. Morehouse
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.