SS Providence Passenger Lists
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the SS Providence Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Fabre Line
- Class of Passengers: First and Second Class
- Date of Departure: 2 July 1929
- Route: New York to Marseilles via Boston, Ponta Delgada, Lisbon, Naples, Palermo, Piraeus, Beirut, and Malta
- Commander: Captain Laurent Vidal
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.