SS Republic Passenger Lists
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the SS Republic Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: White Star Line
- Ship: RMS Republic
- Class of Passengers: First Class
- Date of Departure: 14 August 1907
- Route: Liverpool to Boston via Queenstown (Cobh)
- Commander: Captain J. McAuley
- Notable Passengers: Charles A. Baird, Brigadier-General Colin Robert Ballard, CB, CMG, William Keeney Bixby, George Hopkins Bond, William Booth, John Hutton Balfour Browne, Charles Henry Chapman, Daniel Frost Comstock, Sir Kenelm Edward Digby KCB, GCB, Hon. Lady Digby (Caroline Strutt), Admiral Sir William Robert Kennedy GCB, Sir Frederick Pollock, 3rd Baronet PC, George Presbury Rowell and Wife of Captain Edward Kinder Bradbury VC, Wife of Thomas Sherwin
- Steamship Line: United States Lines
- Ship: SS Republic
- Class of Passengers: Cabin
- Date of Departure: 24 September 1926
- Route: Bremen to New York via Southampton, Cherbourg, and Cobh (Queenstown)
- Commander: Captain A. B. Randall, U.S.N.R.F
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.