S.S. Mongolian Passenger Lists
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the S.S. Mongolian Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Allan-State Line Royal Mail Steamers
- Steamship: R.M.S. Mongolian
- Class of Passengers: Cabin Class
- Date of Departure: 25 June 1897
- Route: New York to Glasgow via Londonderry
- Commander: Captain A. G. Braes
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.