SS Letitia Passenger Lists
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the SS Letitia Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Anchor-Donaldson Line
- Class of Passengers: Cabin
- Date of Departure: 22 August 1930
- Route: Glasgow to Quebec and Montreal via Liverpool and Belfast
- Commander: Captain David Taylor
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.