SS Noordam Passenger Lists
A pilot goes on board the SS Noordam of the Holland-America Line to Steer the Ship when close to Port.
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the SS Noordam Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Cruise Line: Holland-America Line
- Ship: TSS Noordam
- Class of Passengers: First and Second Cabin
- Date of Departure: 18 June 1912
- Route: New York to Rotterdam via Boulogne-sur-Mer
- Commander: Captain W. Krol, Lt., R.N.R
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.