RMS Lucania Passenger Lists
The RMS Lucania 1893 of the Cunard Line
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the RMS Lucania Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Cunard Line
- Class of Passengers: Cabin and Second Class
- Date of Departure: 16 August 1902
- Route: Liverpool to New York
- Commander: Captain Alexander McKay, F.R.G.S
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.