Pea Soup: Andersen's Scandinavian-American Cookbook
Ulrich Roedner and Patricia Rain, Pea Soup, Andersen's Scandinavian-American Cookbook, © 1995, Celestial Arts Publishing Company, Berkeley, California, Soft Cover, 169 Pages, 0-89087-523-5.
Over 2 million visitors annually enjoy the dining at Pea Soup Andersen's restaurants in California. Here is the story of the restaurant's history and popularity, along with favorite recipes, photos and illustrations.
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control No.: 88070661
- LCCN Permalink: http://lccn.loc.gov/88070661
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Personal Name: Riedner, Ulrich.
- Main Title: Pea Soup Andersen’s Scandinavian-American cookbook / Ulrich Riedner; Patricia Rain, coordinating editor.
- Published/Created: Berkeley, Calif. : Celestial Arts, c1988.
- Related Names: Rain, Patricia, 1943-
- Related Titles: Andersen’s cookbook. Pea Soup Andersen’s cookbook.
- Description: ix, 169 p. : ill., ports.; 23 cm.
- ISBN: 0890875235 : $7.95
- Notes: Title on spine: Pea Soup Andersen’s cookbook. Includes index.
- Subjects: Pea Soup Andersen’s (Restaurant) Cookery, Scandinavian. Cookery, American.
- LC Classification: TX722.A1 R54 1988
- Dewey Class No.: 641.5948 19
- Geographic Area Code: ev----- n-us--- n-us-ca
- CALL NUMBER: TX722.A1 R54 1988