Danish Home Baking
Karen Berg, Danish Home Baking, © 1957, Dover Publications, New York, Soft Cover, 87 Pages, 0-486-22863-0.
This book was originally published in Denmark and is a collection of authentic Danish recipes for baked goods of every variety. It was written to introduce the English-speaking world to Danish home baking--of which the Danes are rightfully proud.
- Small Cakes
- Danish Pastry
- Loaf Cakes
- Cheese Crackers
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control No.: 72078002
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Personal Name: Berg, Karen, ed.
- Main Title: Danish home baking; traditional Danish recipes. Compiled by Kaj Viktor og Kirsten Hansen and edited by Karen Berg.
- Published/Created: New York, Dover Publications 
- Related Names: Viktor, Kaj. Hansen, Kirsten.
- Description: 87 p. illus. 22 cm.
- ISBN: 0486228630
- Notes: Reprint of the 1960 ed.
- Subjects: Baking --Denmark. Cookery, Danish.
- LC Classification: TX765 .B47 1972
- Dewey Class No.: 641.8/65
- Geographic Area Code: e-dk---