SS Königin Luise (Koenigin Luise) Passenger Lists
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the SS Königin Luise (Koenigin Luise) Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Norddeutscher Lloyd (North German Lloyd)
- Class of Passengers: Cabin
- Date of Departure: 27 July 1901
- Route: Bremen to New York via Southampton
- Commander: Captain O. Volger
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.