SS Empress of Scotland Passenger Lists
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the SS Empress of Scotland Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Canadian Pacific (CPOS)
- Steamship: SS Empress of Scotland
- Class of Passengers: Second Class
- Date of Departure: 14 August 1924
- Route: Hamburg to Quebec via Southampton and Cherbourg
- Commander: Captain J. Gillies
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.