SS Kaiser Wilhelm II Passenger Lists
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the SS Kaiser Wilhelm II Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: North German Lloyd (Norddeutscher Lloyd)
- Class of Passengers: Cabin Class
- Date of Departure: 18 December 1900
- Route: New York to Genoa via Gibraltar and Naples
- Commander: Captain D. Hoegemann
- Steamship Line: Norddeutscher Lloyd (North German Lloyd)
- Class of Passengers: Cabin
- Date of Departure: 6 October 1903
- Route: Bremen to New York via Southampton and Cherbourg
- Commander: Captain D. Högemann
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.