O'Day Swift and Super Swift Sailboats with Specifications and Standard Features (1967)
Sailboarding! The word conjures up images combining the excitement of sailing with the thrills of surfing -- and that's just about what happens. These little beauties skim across the top of the water like it's glass.
They're ultra-maneuverable … and they're so portable you can store them just about anywhere. With features like a recessed self-bailing cockpit and foam-packed glassed-together hull and deck for positive flotation, you can be righted and on your way again in less than a minute after a capsize. Easily cartoppable -- and easily affordable!
- Length: 10'4";
- Beam: 3'2";
- Draft: Centerboard up 3"; down 3'2";
- Sail area: 44 sq. ft.
SUPER SWIFT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Length: 12'8";
- Beam: 3'8";
- Draft: Centerboard up 4"; down 3'8";
- Sail area: 80 sq. ft.
SWIFT & SUPER SWIFT STANDARD EQUIPMENT:
- Tiller, dagger-board and hand rails of sturdy varnished Philippine Mahogany
- Stainless steel fittings
- Balanced lateen rigs
- Anodized aluminum mast and booms
- Four ounce nylon sail (red, white and blue)
- All necessary lines and halyards
- Positive foam flotation
- Recessed self-bailing cockpit
- Molded fiberglass splash rail
- Drain plug in cockpit
- Bow handle
- 6 months warranty.
GG Archives REF: BPODY-002-1967-C-CAT