RMS Stirling Castle Passenger Lists
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the RMS Stirling Castle Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Union-Castle Line
- Class of Passengers: Cabin and Tourist Third Cabin
- Date of Departure: 13 July 1939
- Route: Southampton to Durban via Madeira, Capetown, Port Elizabeth, and East London,
- Commander: Captain H. R. Northwood
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.