SS Sophocles Passenger Lists 1925
All Digitized Passenger Lists For the SS Sophocles Available at the GG Archives. Listing Includes Date Voyage Began, Steamship Line, Vessel, Passenger Class and Route.
- Steamship Line: Aberdeen Line
- Class of Passengers: First Class
- Date of Departure: 13 August 1925
- Route: United Kingdom to Australia
- Port of Calls: London to Brisbane via Tenerife, Capetown, Albany, Melbourne, and Sydney
- Commander: Captain A. Ogilvy
Passenger Lists contained in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.