Ship Passenger Lists for the Year 1885
Passenger booklets for 1885 in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines. They are often used to illustrate family history books for immigrants from this period in time.
- Steamship Line: Norddeutscher Lloyd (North German Lloyd)
- Class of Passengers: Cabin and Steerage
- Date of Departure: 3 June 1885
- Route: Bremen to New York
- Commander: Captain Wilhelm Willigerod