1877 Ship Passenger Lists
Passenger booklets for 1877 in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines. They are often used to illustrate family history books for immigrants from this period in time.
- Steamship Line: Inman Line
- Class of Passengers: Saloon
- Date of Departure: 21 April 1877
- Route: New York to Liverpool
- Commander: Captain Frederick Watkins