1955 Ship Passenger Lists
Passenger booklets for 1955 in the GG Archives collection represent the souvenir list provided to the passengers of each cabin class (and other classes). Many of these souvenir passenger lists have disappeared over the years. Our collection contains a sampling of what was originally produced and printed by the steamship lines.
- Steamship Line: Union-Castle Line
- Class of Passengers: First and Cabin Class
- Date of Departure: 17 June 1955
- Route: Cape Town to London via Madeira
- Commander: Captain H. A. Deller
Other 1955 Passenger Lists Available at the GG Archives
- United States Lines SS United States, Cabin, 1955-06-24, New York to Southampton via Le Havre, Captain John W. Anderson, Capt., U.S.N.R.
- United States Lines SS United States, Cabin, 1955-09-22, Southampton to New York via Le Havre, Captain Frederick Fender, Capt., U.S.N.R.