Casablanca, Morocco Passenger Lists 1937-1938
Passenger Lists available from the GG Archives from the Port of Casablanca, Morocco. Organized by Date of Departure, Steamship Line, Steamship or Ocean Liner, Class of Passengers, Route, and the Ship's Captain.
Casablanca is the largest city of Morocco. It is located in western Morocco on the Atlantic Ocean. It is one of the major cities of Africa economically and one of the largest demographically. Casablanca is Morocco's chief port and industrial center.
- Steamship Line: Italia Line
- Class of Passengers: Tourist
- Date of Departure: 22 May 1937
- Route: New York to Madeira, Casablanca, Gibraltar, Algiers, Naples, and Genoa
- Commander: Captain Attilio Frugone
- Note: Annotated by the original owner (passenger)
- Steamship Line: Canadian Pacific (CPOS)
- Class of Passengers: Cruise Members
- Date of Departure: 18 June 1938
- Route: Atlantic Isles and Seaboard Cruise from Tilbury. (London - Gibraltar - Casablanca - Madeira - Lisbon - London)
- Commander: Captain D. Pert