They Became Americans: Finding Naturalization Records and Ethnic Origins
Loretto Dennis Szucs, They Became Americans: Finding Naturalization Records and Ethnic Origins, © 1998, Ancestry Incorporated, Salt Lake City, Utah, Soft Bound, 294 Pages, 0-916489-71-X, 929'.1'072073-dc21.
- The Naturalization Process in the United States: Historical Background
- How to Find Immigration and Naturalization Information
- Naturalization Courts and Processes
- Published Naturalization Records and Indexes
- Immigration and Naturalization Service
- Naturalization Records in the National Archives
- Finding Naturalization Information on the Internet
Save time and money while improving the efficiency of your research. Study lists of everything from "how-to" tutorials to "where-to" guides. A must have for genealogists - amateur and professional alike!
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control Number: 97042254
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Personal Name: Szucs, Loretto Dennis.
- Main Title: They became Americans : finding naturalization records and ethnic origins / Loretto Dennis Szucs.
- Published/Created: Salt Lake City, Utah : Ancestry, c1998.
- Description: viii, 294 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- ISBN: 091648971X (softcover)
- Notes: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subjects: Naturalization records--United States--Handbooks, manuals, etc. United States--Genealogy--Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- LC Classification: CS47 .S96 1998
- Dewey Class No.: 929/.1/072073 21
- Geog. Area Code: n-us---
- CALL NUMBER: CS47 .S96 1998