Scandinavian Genealogical Research Manual, Volumes 1, 2 and 3
Finn A. Thomsen, Scandinavian Genealogical Research Manual, Volumes 1, 2 and 3, © undated circa 1970, Thomsen's Genealogical Center, Bountiful, Utah, Spiral Binding, approx 200 Pages.
The Scandinavian Genealogical Research Manual combined information pertaining to Denmark and Norway that share a similar language. Previously published in three volumes, the works are now consolidated into one book. The book covers Danish and Norwegian Language, Handwriting and Resources. Spiral bound.
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control Number: 88148761
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Personal Name: Thomsen, Finn A.
- Main Title: Scandinavian genealogical research manual / Finn A. Thomsen.
- Published/Created: Bountiful, Utah : Thomsen's Genealogical Center, [c1980]
- Description: 3 v. in 1 : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Contents: v. 1. Danish-Norwegian language guide and dictionary -- v. 2. The old handwriting and names of Denmark and Norway -- v. 3. Danish-Norwegian genealogical research sources.
- Subjects: Denmark--Genealogy--Methodology. Norway--Genealogy--Methodology.
- LC Classification: CS902 .T46 1980
- Dewey Class No.: 929/.1/072048 19
- Geog. Area Code: e-no--- e-dk---
- CALL NUMBER: CS902 .T46 1980